Electric Vehicle Finance Offer Terms and Conditions
Refresh NI can install your Home EV charger for just £1,150* based upon a standard installation (T&Cs Apply),
Offer is based upon our standard EV Charge Point installation of either an Untethered Project EV 7.2kW Charger, an Untethered Oh Me Home Pro 7kW, or a Tethered Wallbox Pulsar 7.2kW Charger.
Credit is subject to status as assessed by our Finance Partner, Propensio Finance Limited.
Refresh Property Solutions LTD Company Reg Number NI665268.
Registered Office Unit 2 Bellsbridge Office Park, 100 Ladas Drive, Belfast, BT6 9FH.
Is Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority FRN947354.
We act as a credit broker, not a lender, and offer finance from a panel of lenders.
A standard installation will involve the installation of the device where:
- The consumer unit (Fuse Board) is no more than 10 metres from the proposed position of the charge point.
- The fuse board is a trip switch type. If the fuse board is not a trip switch type, the fuse board would need to be upgraded in line with Safe Electric Guidelines.
- 10 Square earth bonding with the earth electrode is present. Where there is no 10 Square earth cable, this would need to be upgraded in line with Safe Electric Guidelines.
- 16 Square mains cable is present. In the event of old mains wiring, this would need to be upgraded to 16 Mains, in line with Safe Electric Guidelines.
- Up to 10 metres of cable, will run on the surface and be neatly clipped to the wall between the distribution board and the charging socket The fixed cost does not include any provision if the cable needs to run under the floorboard or ceilings or any external civil works.
- Where the cable route is internal, a provision of up to 3m White PVC is provided within the cost.
- Provision included for all drilling and rectification works required for the facilitation of the 10m cable installation.
- The consumer unit is either able to accommodate the EV Charger or a separate standalone 2way consumer unit would be fitted.
- The fitting and testing of all electrical connections and protections required for the charging socket.
- Electrical installation cert issued on completion, confirming all work has been completed in line with the requirements of the 18th Edition of BS 7671.